Boinc Games

Hey there guys, Skillz has given me access to the server so I can see what's causing performance issues.

Since I don't really want to mess with prod, I have made a copy of it. See the boincgames thread for the URL to test and give me feedback on performance.

Stats database was taken 2023-02-18_04-01-39

And the forum database was taken on 2023-02-02_04-49-46

Danke Kiska, Danke Skillz.
Ich war mal so frei und füge die beiden Links hier ein zum einfacheren Aufruf.

BoincGames Thread:

Testseite mit Kopie von BoincGames:

Thank you for adding the links. I couldn't post them as it was triggering the spam filter.

Also I am using Google Translate as I do not understand German, sorry.

But yes do give feedback for how it performs, etc etc

Reminds me of this ;)

PS: Google Translate is a friend of mine, too :D

I have made some optimisations to some of the SQL queries and have deployed these changes to my dev environment. Please check the marathon pages and give some performance feedback.

The environment is dev2.kiska.pw

Ich habe einige Optimierungen an einigen der SQL-Abfragen vorgenommen und diese Änderungen in meiner Entwicklungsumgebung bereitgestellt. Bitte überprüfen Sie die Marathon-Seiten und geben Sie ein Leistungsfeedback.

Die Umgebung ist dev2.kiska.pw

dev-initively faster
2-3 sec

Performance updates:

I believe I have narrowed down the root cause and have deployed the optimization to the site to fix the performance issue.

I am closing the issue as I believe its now solved!

Leistungsaktualisierung:

Ich glaube, ich habe die Grundursache eingegrenzt und die Optimierung auf der Website bereitgestellt, um das Leistungsproblem zu beheben.

Ich schließe das Thema, da ich glaube, dass es jetzt gelöst ist!

en:
I have implemented the point system change to the dev site located here:

https://dev2.kiska.pw/index.php

Critique and give feedback whether the change should be implemented on the main site

de:
Ich habe die Änderung des Punktesystems auf der hier befindlichen Dev-Site implementiert:

Kritik und Feedback geben, ob die Änderung auf der Hauptseite umgesetzt werden soll

@kiska I can't log in and "Forgot Password?" does not work. I didn't receive any e-mail.

@kiska I can't log in and "Forgot Password?" does not work. I didn't receive any e-mail.
en:

Unfortunately the phpmailer doesn't seem to want to work, so can you email me@kiska.pw with your email and I'll send back a replacement password?

Note may take 24 hours for me to see the email

de:

Leider scheint der phpmailer nicht zu funktionieren. Kannst du eine E-Mail an me@kiska.pw schicken und ich werde dir ein Ersatzpasswort schicken?

Es kann 24 Stunden dauern, bis ich die E-Mail sehe.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten