Aktueller Inhalt von 10esseeTony

1. 10esseeTony

Allgemeiner Plauderchat über das Thema DC Part III

Congratulations! Very well earned victory!!!
  2. 10esseeTony

Allgemeiner Plauderchat über das Thema DC Part III

7.5 more hours! you can do it!
  3. 10esseeTony

WCG - 16th Birthday Challenge

I prefer a simple drag race, which is the only reason I like PrimeGrid Challenges. :)
  4. 10esseeTony

You can read about the intense work and planning required for TAAT's final push here: https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/wcg-16th-birthday-challenge.2586454/post-40363704
  5. 10esseeTony

To the best of my knowledge, from 10.00 UTC until the end was our normal ~ 1m PPD, plus the enormous talent of your fellow German on our TeAm, our bunker master, xii5ku. We did not expect such an enormous final push, as the different projects involved can be hard to predict sometimes. Plus the...
  6. 10esseeTony

Dear friends, eat a light lunch, or none at all, for the AirSoft / PaintBall final match will begin soon .... and you will most certainly have to run to avoid many volleys of ammunition headed your way. Pull your helmets tight, check your face sheild, and, Good luck! (I still think the battle...
  7. 10esseeTony

From Free-DC: https://stats.free-dc.org/spacehead.php?page=team&proj=bwcg&teamid=6268
  8. 10esseeTony

If you want your points to count before the event ends....you should stay away from projects that need a double check (Africa, MCM).
  9. 10esseeTony

Fear not, rest easy tonight, you will still lead when you awake in the morning. Probably just some small bunkers about to time out is all. But, should you happen to have not yet engaged the entire fleet under your command ... well the time is definitely now to set sail! The extra heat should...
  10. 10esseeTony

Hee Hee Hee. Probably should have created another instance and snatched up the last of the SCC tasks though. My guys were saying they paid best, but, well...I wanted my 5 year badge for Africa RainFall, and my 20 year for OpenPandemics. ;)
  11. 10esseeTony

Hey! Stop that! You are far enough ahead already! : P
  12. 10esseeTony

What ?! Taat has a bunker !? Greetings, friends and fellow crunchers! Somebody screwed up and let me join your forum!: D First, allow me to apologize for using English, I do not want to insult anyone with a terrible machine translation. Second, allow me to speak on behalf of TeAm AnandTech...
Zurück
Oben Unten