Aktueller Inhalt von DavidBAM

1. D

News Silber für Planet 3DNow! beim BOINC Pentathlon 2022 (Update)

Ah okay thanks - my problem for relying on google translate. My German skills are virtually absent
  2. D

News Silber für Planet 3DNow! beim BOINC Pentathlon 2022 (Update)

Nice job guys, I thought you had them on Universe there for a while. Congrats on 2nd place Nero24 is mistaken though, TSBT scored 500 points 3 (I think) years back. SUSA have also done it
  3. D

Formula Boinc 2022

I beg to differ, TSBT and P3DN have both lost out on challenges to teams who can call on huge hardware resources from crypto-miners and from Cloud Rentals, allowing them to return huge, late totals. This is all fair and all good as it is the project which benefits to a huge extent. Maybe...
  4. D

Formula Boinc 2022

I can answer that. Team Ukraine has attracted some crunchers with extensive hardware capabilities & expert bunkering skills. I'm sure you remember the massive surge they had in the last hour of Day 1. When we saw they had settled for 18 points on Day 2, we knew that they would have very large...
  5. D

Formula Boinc 2022

No aircon. Lets just say I don't enjoy GPU sprints in July ;)
  6. D

Formula Boinc 2022

These are very good questions. Thank you for asking Yes, I think we all have very large, very rusty nails in our heads. We own our hardware and, yes, the vast majority is consumer hardware. Old guys with more money than sense maybe? Bunkering is the key as I'm sure you have seen &...
  7. D

Formula Boinc 2022

Always hidden ;) Top respect to anyone crunching for Ukraine. I only set my country & am supporting in other ways outside Boinc
  8. D

Formula Boinc 2022

Well done. I wonder why project reports like this?
  9. D

Formula Boinc 2022

there are a few on here https://universeathome.pl/universe/hosts_user.php?userid=2322
  10. D

Formula Boinc 2022

"Das alles in eine pure Materialschlacht ausarten zu lassen, ist schon recht fraglich" The problem is that a wee team of 6 or 7 guys has to compete against much larger teams who have clusters of EPYC servers
  11. D

Formula Boinc 2021

In truth, we ourselves now greatly prefer SchottenTottes so thank you to the P3DN member who first posted that
  12. D

Formula Boinc 2021

No, 75M translates as 75M and overnight from über Nacht I'm sure we dont' particularly mind being called Dummköpfe TSBT hat sich gefragt, worum es in diesem Samstagmorgen-Post geht und warum er so schnell gelöscht wurde
  13. D

Formula Boinc 2021

Over at TSBT, we are all wondering what this post from Saturday morning was about and why it was removed so quickly
  14. D

Formula Boinc 2021

So far, a total of 38 users have generated WCG certificates and 17 of them are from P3DN. Well done guys. ... and yes, you have wakened up the Candy Crush thread. LOL
  15. D

Formula Boinc 2021

Correct, it isn't a Trojan Horse. Freely given.
Zurück
Oben Unten