Suchergebnisse

1. S

Boinc Games

Yes, you are correct. Some of the pages do take a while to load. We have fixed many of the pages to load much faster, but have not had a chance to optimize some of the others. We got a new development team on the project now and they're learning what the previous development team screwed up and...
  2. S

Boinc Games

No I joined. :)
  3. S

Boinc Games

The stats are only pulled from individual users who are signed up with a valid CPID on BOINC Games. It doesn't pull the the overall team stats. One of our members with a high output on Milkyway jmpboy isn't registered on BOINC Games so his points are most of the points missing.
  4. S

Boinc Games

If you need help getting your CPIDs merged to one I can help. The CPID is based on your email address. So you'll need to use the same email address on all the projects and attach all the projects to one host (the same host) and after a little time your CPID will all be merged into a single...
  5. S

Boinc Games

Your best option would be to change your name to the unique name on as many projects as you can in hopes that one of them will update and validate your CPID sooner rather than later. Then you can change them all back once your CPID is verified.
  6. S

Boinc Games

So we are going to be changing the points system on BG to include the top 100 teams and top 300 users. This change will happen in 2024, but I'd like to make the change now so we can test it. I started a poll asking the users if they're okay with changing it mid-year...
  7. S

Boinc Games

Yes I added a bunch of projects by request. Now anytime a new project is added I start a poll on the site. https://www.boincgames.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6 Soon as I get in touch with the Gerasim@home admins to ensure they want their project included I will start a poll for it as well.
  8. S

Boinc Games

Yes I agree. It's dumb that it starts showing the start of the next sprint instead of a countdown for the current sprint, which is it supposed to do. My dev team I hired aren't very well at multi-tasking. If I give them a list of things that need to be fixed/added then some stuff gets omitted...
  9. S

Boinc Games

I am running a Test sprint for BOINC Games to test the MySQL process from crashing. The development team has a monitor setup on the server so they can find out what is causing it. So, if you have some spare CPU cycles to throw on Numberfields@home please do. Thank you. Translate: Ich führe...
  10. S

Boinc Games

@Cashran did you ever get your CPID problem resolved? @Cashran Wurde Ihr CPID-Problem jemals gelöst?
  11. S

Boinc Games

Guys I'm aware the server is having time out issues. The mysqld process on the server keeps hanging for some reason. Restarting the server gets the site back online until it happens again. I have a cronjob setup to restart mysqld every 19 minutes because I can't manually do it while I'm asleep...
  12. S

Boinc Games

Ah yeah I see that now. good catch When I explained to them before they're trying to tell me it's because they didn't keep track of the individual stats up until recently when I asked for individual stats to be tracked. However, that doesn't explain why the are not in any sort of order. They're...
  13. S

Boinc Games

I will look into this. Thank you.:) I've noticed this on the Moo! wrappers individual stats also. Forwarded it along to the dev team so they can figure out what the issue is.
  14. S

Boinc Games

That will be the problem. If you haven't changed the email address on ALL your projects the CPID will not change. You'd have to change the email to the same email address and run the all the projects on the same host at least once. To my knowledge you don't have to actually crunch any tasks...
  15. S

Boinc Games

I am aware of the slow response on loading some of the pages. I informed the dev team of the problems and they should be working on it this week.
  16. S

Boinc Games

https://boinc.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=14728#109421
  17. S

Boinc Games

@Cashran Are you using the same email address on all your projects?
  18. S

Boinc Games

Wow that's a big mess. You have two CPIDs. Both CPIDs have multiple projects attached to it. https://stats.free-dc.org/userbycpid/c4179bdd8b8b5c27f52e9e2cdbd88efd https://stats.free-dc.org/userbycpid/59b323ba75ad1cb75d5af2bc3fbe4958 I'm not sure how to correct this issue. You might want to go...
  19. S

Boinc Games

If you have different CPIDs for different projects then you need to attach projects with the GOOD CPID to the host with the project with the BAD CPID and let them run together for a day. The system will correct itself. It's always a good idea to have one computer run all your projects...
  20. S

Boinc Games

Yes you can post the CPID. It's not a secret. You can view them using Free-DC or BOINCStats.
  21. S

Boinc Games

Where did you try to contact me? Your name doesn't sound familiar. What seems to be the issue?
  22. S

Boinc Games

I see your account and it has a validated CPID already. Can you send me a PM of your email address and I'll compare it to the one on your account. Do you see any errors when you try to reset your password? If yes, please screenshot and post here or PM it to me. Thank you. I also see P3D is on...
  23. S

Boinc Games

P3D points should start showing up about 24 - 48 hours AFTER the team was created on BOINC Games and after at least one member who is on the the team with a validated CPID. This should only happen once. Next year your points should be good to go from day 1. This is a new website, so I expect...
  24. S

Boinc Games

Oh boy, let me fix that. edit Should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.
  25. S

Boinc Games

What page was that on? I'll see about getting that fixed.
Zurück
Oben Unten