Suchergebnisse

1. SystemViper

Obyte drops WCG

I used google translate is there any better?
  2. SystemViper

Obyte drops WCG

Obyte drops WCG tonych — Yesterday at 12:36 PM on discord Obyte announcements World Community Grid has resumed their work recently and we resumed paying rewards for the computing work. However, we are going to stop paying GBYTE rewards since October 12 as this method of distribution doesn't...
  3. SystemViper

Boinc Games

Hi P3D, Excellent fun, I put together the stats for the BoincGames end of Q2. Looks like you pulled ahead of us / Xtreme Systems and beat us by 2 points. So the top 4 for Q2 are TaaT, P3D, XS, [H]. A last day push, most excellent crunching. Enjoy the weekend. SV 1656721187 Q2-Update Collatz...
  4. SystemViper

Boinc Games

Hallo Martin. Keine Respektlosigkeit, ich verstehe, ich wollte es nur schnell rausbringen. Ich freue mich auf unseren Wettbewerb in der Zukunft. Respekt Genieße den Tag Steve 1656616571 Hey Ya'll, heute ist der letzte Tag des Q2 für BoincGame.com Ich war damit beschäftigt, in allen verfügbaren...
  5. SystemViper

Boinc Games

Hey Ya'll, Today is the last day of Q2 for BoincGame.com I've been busy trying to get XS points in all available projects. Very interesting trying to run everything a little. I also didn't want to speak that out loud because of the off chance that we could get 3rd for for Q2 and not wake up any...
  6. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

Good day Show Support for Team Ukraine / Formula Boinc Sprint #7 is in the booksFrom https://xs4s.org/index.php?topic=30190.msg96865#msg96865 The results are in. Congratulations TSBT, you worked hard for your win and deserve the respect Nice to see Team Ukraine still rocking, when this...
  7. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

yea monitoring compliance is not a good solution, we all have a lot to do in LIFE so some other way has to work. Thanks Steve danke für deine Unterstützung
  8. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

Hi, I posted this in the FB, hoping to see if we can find a way for it to work for all. I am not a big stats guy so my perspective is from a different POV. So we would love to have you in the discussion, how do you feel about this. Would it hurt the bigger teams, would they not participate...
  9. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

To me it's not about what we have done but what we have learned and how we can make the future better
  10. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

Sorry if it's in English, Is there a way to make it better? Either way, Nice Sprint it wasn't decided by us, but somehow we can fix this. Regards SV Drama at the FB - follow link https://formula-boinc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2642#p2642
  11. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

Hi Dave, I'm only a spoke in the wheel, this is a voluntary effort and everyone is doing their own thing while supporting Team Ukraine in the process. It shows how a common goal can bring together lots different people from the DC Community. Team Ukraine supporters goal was to bring the Team up...
  12. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

I don't know the outcome but either way Team P3D is most excellent. Nice Crunching! Steve
  13. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

Ukraine just passed you, but much respect! Respect SystemViper https://xs4s.org/index.php?topic=30190.msg96343#msg96343
  14. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

sehr aufregend Good luck, SV
  15. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

Sprint#4 - Team Ukraine takes 2nd in first day Posted on XS also - https://xs4s.org/index.php?topic=30190.msg96331#msg96331 Team Ukraine came from 3rd to take 2nd over P3D just missing TSBT moving into day 2. Team Ukraine is going strong in the FB with an - Overall Position of 5th -...
  16. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

Sprint #4 Starts Today 04/21/2022 21:00 (UTC) - 04/24/2022 20:59 (UTC) TBD Viel Glück beim Wettbewerb SV
  17. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

Hey PRM Massive score. Nice job not even a contest for first. Enjoy the evening SV
  18. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

nice sprint It was neck and neck till the end :) Looking at the overalls we're not trying to hurt you against TSBT but I see results respect SV
  19. SystemViper

Formula Boinc 2022

Entschuldigung für mein schlechtes Deutsch. Nice job! just saying hi ;) Ich drück’ dir die Daumen! SV
  20. SystemViper

WCG - 16th Birthday Challenge

I don't see it being Z but I could be wrong..... and i'm from XS just in case someone doesn't know but i'm here for the crunching not as a spy or antagonist, this is a good site.... thanks and that was a tough loss, we got beat in a sprint in the final minutes by a bunch so I know that...
  21. SystemViper

Allgemeiner Plauderchat über das Thema DC Part III

I. remember i was doing a lot of overclocking back in the day and developed a good friendship with MovieMan. So I built a dualie with his help and then he said you should join XS crunchers and put that rig to use in the WCG birthday challenge. That is where i started ... RIP MovieMan, Man down...
  22. SystemViper

Allgemeiner Plauderchat über das Thema DC Part III

ya that should be a breeze...
  23. SystemViper

WCG THOR Challenge 2020

Awwww common, Z he's a slacker..... No worries you guys are the best
Zurück
Oben Unten