Suchergebnisse

1. Marlo Banganga

No BIOS Updates for P4X266 VL33-S?

If you need some support, you can still contact us. By the way can you try this link http://www.viaembedded.com/product/index2.jsp. Thanks
  2. Marlo Banganga

No BIOS Updates for P4X266 VL33-S?

We didn't release any new BIOS update for the Motherboards. You can visit also this site http://www.viavpsd.com/product/Download.jsp?motherboardId=5. Thanks
  3. Marlo Banganga

Steckernetzteile für Mini/Nano Boards

We have one EPIA motherboard where we integrate DC-DC Power on board. You just need 12V/5Amp notebook type external PSU. The model is EPIA TC and will be available in the market next week. Hope I did answer your question. Thanks
  4. Marlo Banganga

VIA Mark CoreFusion

We stop the project already. Thanks
  5. Marlo Banganga

Epia TC

Thanks for your question, actually we already start shipping EPIA TC to our distributor this week so should be available in the market next week. Thanks
  6. Marlo Banganga

64 Bit Via CPUs

We try to support 200FSB but this will only be support if you paired with our CN400 Chipset. Thanks
  7. Marlo Banganga

64 Bit Via CPUs

I will answer your question in English if it's ok for you. Currently there's no plan to have 64Bit VIA CPU but we are having a new CPU Bus Interface that already implemented starting in our Eden ESP8000 CPU. Thanks
  8. Marlo Banganga

in zukunft Single chip oder NB/Southbridge?

I will take this in English if you don't mind. With Single Chip Solution, currently there's no plan. Thanks
  9. Marlo Banganga

VIA Mark Corevusion

Can I take this in English. As for the Mark project, we didn't continue this project. Probably you know that we release already Eden N which is smaller than our normal EBGA CPU.
  10. Marlo Banganga

firewall bei VIA chipsätzen?

Can I take this in English if it's ok for you. As for protection we don't have this in our chipset but we did integrate security in our CPU called Padlock. Thanks
  11. Marlo Banganga

DivX mit 800Mhz C3 machbar?

Crazy_Chris, I will take this in English if you don't mind. You can run DIVX in EPIA800 but as the resolution you mentioned above, the current VGA BIOS and VGA Driver of EPIA800 doesn't support it. Thanks
  12. Marlo Banganga

4in1 für alten intel chipsatz

Hannibal, Yes VIA 4in1 driver do support older VIA Chipset. Thanks
  13. Marlo Banganga

AGP 8x compatibility?

K5-User, This is my personal, As new Technology is released in the market. We always have some problem but as days go on as the product is getting matured, the product also getting more and more stable. Can you imagine the CPU Speed, Memory Timings, clocks are getting faster and faster. At...
  14. Marlo Banganga

KM266 display quality, pixel shifted

snn47, So far didn't hear any related problem with regards to this. There are some possibilities that could be related to VGA driver, VGA BIOS or could be your display itself. Did you check this with Medion already? Thanks
  15. Marlo Banganga

Zukünftige Kühlung von EPIA-CPUs

Huha, For our EPIA motherboard, we normally release Active Cooling solution which is base on VIA C3 CPU MB and Passive Cooling solution which is base on VIA Eden CPU MB. Thanks
  16. Marlo Banganga

4in1 für alten intel chipsatz

Hannibal, I will take this in English if you don't mind. Kindly consult first your System manufacturer if your system is tested with WinXP, you might need to update your system BIOS. As for the USB Support, make it sure that USB in the BIOS is enabled and normally WinXP has already USB driver...
  17. Marlo Banganga

Netzwerkchips von VIA

You can contact me in my email address: mbanganga@via-tech.de. Thanks
  18. Marlo Banganga

VIA für Handhelds

Huha, From our current VIAVPSD Roadmap, this is not listed that's why I don't know if this plan will be release into the market or not.
  19. Marlo Banganga

Netzwerkchips von VIA

K5-User, Let me correct first my response I did release earlier. We do have Gigabit LAN chip, it's a new one. As far as my knowledge, I haven't hear any problem with regards to this from my colleague. Let me check this one and come back to you. Kindly let me know your email address. Thanks
  20. Marlo Banganga

DD5.1 in Echtzeit encoden auch bei zukünftigen VIA Boards?

Desti, I will take this in English if you don't mind. Do you mean integrate Envy24 in our southbridge? there's no plan to do it. Thanks
  21. Marlo Banganga

VIA's Name

Huha, It means Very Innovative Architecture.... Thanks
  22. Marlo Banganga

VIA für Handhelds

Huha, I will take this in English if you don't mind. As far I as know there's a plan before to decrease the size of the EPIA MB but don't have any idea if this will be release into the market and don't have any idea up to how small is it. VIA in handheld, just wait..... Thanks
  23. Marlo Banganga

Zukünfitge Serien

Huha, Cost, I don't have really an idea about it. Thanks
  24. Marlo Banganga

Epia-P4 und Epia-AMD

daRealJP, Thanks for your question but VIAVPSD don't have any plan to release EPIA with AMD solution. Thanks
  25. Marlo Banganga

Einfache Stromversorgung

hHoch3, I will take this in English if you don't mind. As for EPIA motherboard to be powered only with 5V or 12V, I know you can by 12V but you need a DC to DC board like what Morex integrated in their case. Maybe you can visit www.dc2dc.com or www.morex.com for more info. Thanks
Zurück
Oben Unten