Suchergebnisse

1. T

Neue Spendenrunde

So, if anyone wants to write an essay to enter the contest I will submit it. ;)
  2. T

Neue SIMAP-WUs

Neue Workunits: Die Berechnung der Ähnlichkeiten und Features der neuen Sequenzen, die bis Ende Januar in SIMAP importiert wurden, beginnt am Morgen des 31. Januar. NEWS
  3. T

Internes Race: GPU vs. CPU - Wars [NeujahrsRace - 2010]

The bottom line is, not everyone was/has been able to get wu's. I have several machines attached since late Friday evening that have not recieved 1 wu to date. In this case the bunker makes no difference, with no wu's available one can not participate.
  4. T

Meine Milestones!!

:w_feiern: WTG!
  5. T

Everyone does what they can when they can .... so all is good. :) 2 docking wu's left, then all machines empty. :-[
  6. T

Thank you. I'm in. I'm sorry, but this time since I'm late to the party it's best I join one of the smaller teams to help make the race a bit more equal between the teams.
  7. T

Hamburger und Pommes seem to be in last place ATM and I have been on their team in the past, so if it is not too late and no one objects, I would like to join in their efforts.
  8. T

Is it too late to join?
  9. T

Neues Projekt: Collatz Conjecture (3x+1)

I agree, but just do not see it happening (at least here at home) anytime soon. :(
  10. T

Thank you. I decided to add GPU's instead of upgrading machines. I've added about all I can afford for now, if the economy improves this year then maybe more?
  11. T

Nice to see you too! *em_wink*
  12. T

Correct, (IIRC) Olivier invited me to help on abc? a long time ago and I have been coming back to help from time to time ever since, though Olivier seems to be missing I still enjoy helping P3D.
  13. T

Optimierungen der Collatz-App

If I understand this correctly, you have been able to gain more performance for the ATI cards. *great*
  14. T

Collatz: NVIDIA vs. ATI

Thank you I'm trying to decide which direction to go, I'm in the process of building a gpu farm. I think this (gpu) will be the future of distributed computing.
  15. T

Collatz: NVIDIA vs. ATI

@ Gipsel How does the nVidia compare to the ATI on this project?
  16. T

Ibercivis: beta testers needed for BOINC apps under Windows OS

They are asking anyone that is running WIn (all versions) to please enable the option for running the beta tests. It seems they do not have enough people with Windows and different hardware running the beta tests.
  17. T

Aqua@Home und die Credits...

Yes, the Win_64 client is multi-threaded ..... Quads and i7's are leading the way. note to self, must change more of the Linux machines over to WIN_64
  18. T

Aqua@Home und die Credits...

Aqua has work again! Downloads are limited to 2 per machine, as before Win_64 is the best/fastest client. Phenom II 920 @ stock speed ---17,268.00 sec. 2,315.36 --claimed 2,315.36-granted credit
  19. T

Neues Projekt: Virtual Prairie

ATM, they are testing a new a genetic algorithm, so wu's are limited to 1 per CPU and only take 5 - 6 minutes. This should only last for a few days, then back to the normal size/run_time wu's. I agree this would be a good project to attempt a 1st place win ..... but SUSA will be a challenge...
  20. T

Race-Thread zum Docking@Home Race

The Project Admins attitude being what it is, my fear is that it will turn into another Seti Classic where the cheaters were not eliminated till after the project ended. If so, then you spend alot of time and resources chasing or defending 1st Place from the cheaters that could be better used on...
  21. T

Race-Thread zum Docking@Home Race

Back, but not with much power. Temps in the 38 °C to 39 °C range most days now. The air conditioning can not keep the house cool when running all the machines, so I'm down to 5 or 6 machines until cooler weather arrives.
  22. T

PdM - RACE @ Spinhenge

My production will not be that much, without a Linux/FreeBSD 64bit application from Spin most of my machines can not run Spinhenge. :-[
  23. T

PdM - RACE @ Spinhenge

Tejas is 50
  24. T

GPUGRID (Ex-PS3GRID)

Not really nothing, the 2 9800 GTX+'s will running once I get them back online. :)
  25. T

GPUGRID (Ex-PS3GRID)

I guess the ideal situation would be to pull the second card out of each machine and install them in different machines. Do not know if it is worth the effort for 1500 credits, I know RC-5's cuda client is SLI capable, maybe best to run RC-5 CUDA on these machines with BOINC client using the...
Zurück
Oben Unten