Athlon II X2 245 AM3 - Bearbeitet meinen Ausschuss?

JimmyD

Redshirt
Renomée
Hello Traurig ich spreche nicht Deutsch aber habe Übersetzer benutzt

Deutch:-

Ich habe eine lange Zeit verbracht, eine Antwort für dies zu suchen. Ich kann das neue sehen und der spätest BIOS 2,25 wird neue Späne unterstützen wie phenom, aber was ist mit AM3 compatability? Meine Hauptplatine ist ein ASROCK ALIVENF6G-DVI. Die eigentliche CPU, die ich versuche, zu benutzen, ist Athlon II X2 245 AM3.

English:-

I have spent a long time searching for an answer for this. I can see the new and latest BIOS 2.25 will support new chips like phenom, but what about AM3 compatability? My motherboard is an ASROCK ALIVENF6G-DVI. The actual CPU i am trying to use is Athlon II X2 245 AM3.

Thank you very much for any help

Vielen vielen Dank für irgendeine Hilfe

:)

On the product page on the Asrock website http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=ALiveNF6G-GLAN&s= you can see that the board is "AM3 CPU ready", and more specifically on the CPU support list (link on the left side) you can find the Regor core (only the X2 250, but a different clock doesn't matter, its the same for the BIOS). So you won't run into any problems with your X2 245 if you are using the latest BIOS. You should however update the BIOS before you change the processor if you can.

But I'm wondering why you are going to great length writing your question in a german-speaking board, I personally would prefer a board with a language I could speak. *noahnung* And btw, skip that nonsense Google translation next time ;)

Dear Mr. OBrian,
he`s got this board!
Your CPU will not be supported because of the small bios chip size. The latest bios is this.(support for AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850e)
I like google translations ;D

Dear Mr. OBrian,
he`s got this board!
Your CPU will not be supported because of the small bios chip size. The latest bios is this.(support for AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850e)
I like google translations ;D
That is not correct. The ALiveNF6G-DVI is EoL for a few months now, so ASRock won't release new Bioses on their homepage, but they send you beta releases if you ask the support. The newest release i know is 2.27 with Phenom II support, but i have no download link for it.

Just ask the ASRock support over the web form on their homepage if they could send you the beta bios.

Hat jemand das L2.28 Beta Bios noch? Ich muss da was zum laufen bringen!

Zurück
Oben Unten