Availability of Delta Chrome Graphics Cards in Europe

Marrrrtin

Commodore Special
Renomée
Standort
Erde
Hallo :)

dann fange ich doch gleich mal an ;D

Mich würde interessieren, wann die ersten DeltaChrome Grafikkarten nach Deutschland kommen werden.

Danke im Voraus und schön dass ihr hier seid ;D

Marrrrtin

Hello!

First I would like to thank you for your appearance and your will to spend your spare time with answering our questions ;)

I am highly interested in the Delta Chrome graphics solution for my second PC / Fileserver. My focus lies on AGP8X Interface and low power consumption.
Unfortunately there are no retail boards available for sale until present day.
My corresponding question is when these boards will be available for retail sale in Europe?

thx in advance.

In addition to the last last writers, I have a further question:
What is the real aims VIA on with S3? Are there any ambitions to get into the High End? Or will S3 only be einlow/middle end solution? Is it planned to introduce S3-Cards outside Emerging markets?

Hello Everyone,
firstly - I am sorry for being late - mix up on time zones :)
And thank you to everyone for making time to speak with us.

Firstly availability : one of the first companies to ship DeltaChrome is Club3D and the most accurate retail availablity should come from them.

Please check out their web site:

http://www.club3d.nl/club-3D.html

Availablity should be very (very) soon.

Another question was about S3G and VIA.

VIA continues to be a one of the worlds largest producer of chipsets for the PC environment . It is clear that the market continues to move towards more and more integrated graphics solutions - S3 Graphics develops the graphics cores used in the VIA/S3G integrated products.

The continued development of discrete graphics provides the technology which is key to the integrated solutions and as such VIA continues to support and invest in advance graphics technology - for discrete graphics and integrated graphics.

S3G strategy has always been to provide graphics solutions for the mainstream graphics market.

We have the ability to make huge , expensive - and ultra fast graphics chips - but for now we'll leave that particular game to other companies.

But... keep and eye out - we have many new products coming out this year and next year which will continue to expand S3G's overal presence and product range.

Thanks,
Nadeem

Zurück
Oben Unten