Rambo: "Das ist blaues Licht."

Freiheitskämpfer: "Was macht es?"

Rambo: "Es leuchtet blau."

*rofl* *rofl* *rofl* *rofl* *rofl* *rofl* *rofl* *rofl* *party* *yeah*

Gruß

Frank

Film "MAD DOG"
Bill Murray (Gangsterboss) sagt zu Robert deNiro:

"Don´t never ever fuck with me, don´t ever lie to me, disrespect me, underestimate me...
If you do, your life becomes a raging sea.
But...come to me like a man, come to me eyes open, head up, hand out, then I become more than a friend, more than a shoulder...I become the expedidor of your dreams."

Der Deutsche Ton gibt (wenn auch nicht richtig übersetzt) folgendes wieder:
"Versuchen Sie nie mich zu verscheissern...und dass Sie mich nie belügen oder respektlos zu mir sind...unterschätzen Sie mich nicht! Wenn Sie es dennoch tun sollten, wird Ihr Leben ein einziges Erdbeben sein.
Aber...wenn Sie mir als Mensch gegenübertreten...und zwar mit aufrichtigem Blick, erhobenen Hauptes, offen und ehrlich, dann werde ich mehr als ein Freund für Sie sein, mehr als eine Stütze. Ich werde dann dafür sorgen, dass Ihre Träume wahr werden."

Hammergeiler Dialog!

Jules: What does Marsellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: [flips table out of the way] What country are you from?
Jules: "What" ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in "What?!"
Jules: English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm saying. Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
Jules: [points gun at Brett] Say "what" again! Say - "what" - again! I dare you! I double-dare you motherfucker! Say "what" one more goddamn time!
Brett: He's black.
Jules: Go on!
Brett: He's bald.
Jules: Does he look like a bitch?
Jules: [Shoots Brett in the shoulder] Does he LOOK like a bitch?!
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why'd you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett: I didn't!
Jules: Yes, you did! Yes, you did, Brett! You tried to fuck him. And Marsellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody except Mrs. Wallace. You read the Bible, Brett?
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Well, there's this passage I've got memorized that sort of fits this occasion. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!" [shoots Brett]
Aus dem besten Film von Tarantino!

Hier einige für mich wirklich bemerkenswerte Zitate aus zwei Filmen, die mir spontan in den Kopf kommen...

"Bonasera: I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. I gave her freedom, but I taught her never to dishonor her family. She found a boyfriend; not an Italian. She went to the movies with him; she stayed out late. I didn't protest. Two months ago, he took her for a drive, with another boyfriend. They made her drink whiskey. And then they tried to take advantage of her. She resisted. She kept her honor. So they beat her, like an animal. When I went to the hospital, her nose was a'broken. Her jaw was a'shattered, held together by wire. She couldn't even weep because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life beautiful girl. Now she will never be beautiful again. I went to the police, like a good American. These two boys were brought to trial. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison - suspended sentence. Suspended sentence! They went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool. And those two bastards, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, for justice, we must go to Don Corleone. "

"Don Corleone: Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man. "

"Don Corleone: I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. "

"Ricky Fitts: It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in. "

"Lester Burnham: [narrating] I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday."

"And shepherds we shall be for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath decended forth from Thy Hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be, In Nomini Patri, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti"

Das McManus Familiengebet. Natürlich aus "Boondock Saints".

Aus demselben Film: "Is it dead??" Nachdem Rocco die arme Katze an die Wand geballert hat...

Ich versuch mein Bestes !
Dein Bestes ? Nur verlierer reden davon ihr Bestes zu geben. Echte "Winner oder so" vö**ln die Ballkönigin !

"XXX" war die ballkönigin... !

also ich kenn den TExt nicht mehr so gut aber ist aus The Rock

Im Prinzip könnte ich hier nahezu alels aus Fight Club udn aus Pulp Fiction auflisten ;)

Aber ich nehme mal nur wenige *G*

Tyler Durden: Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Narrator: A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.
Business woman on plane: Are there a lot of these kinds of accidents?
Narrator: You wouldn't believe.
Business woman on plane: Which car company do you work for?
Narrator: A major one.

Der Klassiker:
Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.
Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.
Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

Terminator 2:
Sarah Connor: [narrating] The unknown future rolls toward us. I face it, for the first time, with a sense of hope. Because if a machine, a Terminator, can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too.

So das sollte erst mal reichen *g*

"Sind Sie immernoch scharf auf S.W.A.T.?" - "Nein, ich finds nur geil mich dauernd zu bewerben."

Schön, sind ja schon einige feine Dinge gekommen. Dann noch was wieder von mir:

From Dusk till Dawn:

Juliette Lewis: "Seth, alles ok?!"

George Clooney: "Nein Kate, nichts ist ok. Die Sonne scheint mir aus dem Arsch!"

(eventuell nicht haargenaue Wiedergabe).

Naja, es gibt kultige, amüsante Filmzitate wie:
"Du blutest."
"Ich habe keine Zeit zum Bluten."

Und natürlich auch richtig gute, zum Beispiel kann man sich mit Zitaten aus "Casablanca" fast schon einen ganzen Abend unterhalten. Besonders die deutsche Synchronfassung ist an geschliffenen Dialogen kaum zu toppen. Überhaupt geht die Dialogkultur im Film in den letzten Jahren zusehends den Bach runter.

Gruß
Bob

Full Metal Jacket:

-haben ihre eltern je lebenden nachwuchs gehabt?

-und das erste und letzte wort aus eurem dreckigem maul wird "sir" sein, habt ihr maden das verstanden?

-werd ich es noch erleben sweethart?

hartman *rockt* ;)

pic:
inyourface.gif

Full Metal Jacket:

-und das erste und letzte wort aus eurem dreckigem maul wird "sir" sein, habt ihr maden das verstanden?

hartman *rockt* ;)

pic:
inyourface.gif

Hartman Fanclub

Und im Originalsound ist er nochmal geiler:
You are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!”

Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who’s the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I’ll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Hartman Fanclub

Und im Originalsound ist er nochmal geiler:

Full Metal Jacket:

hartman *rockt* ;)

pic:
inyourface.gif

Habt ihr echt super hingekriegt! Dank euch muss ich mir den Film heute Abend nochmal reinziehen und komme deswegen nicht zum lernen für mein Colloq... 8-(

mfg alieneater

21 Grams
How many lives do we live? How many times do we die? They say we all lose 21 grams... at the exact moment of our death. Everyone. And how much fits into 21 grams? How much is lost? When do we lose 21 grams? How much goes with them? How much is gained? How much is gained? Twenty-one grams. The weight of a stack of five nickels. The weight of a hummingbird. A chocolate bar. How much did 21 grams weigh?

Donnie Darko
Smurfette doesn't fuck. [..] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, well, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those tiny, white pants. It's just so illogical, about being a Smurf, you know? I mean, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Magnolia
Fuck you, too. Don't call me "lady". I come in here, I give these things to you, you check, you make your phone calls, look suspicious, ask questions. I'm sick. I have sickness all around me and you fucking ask me about my life? "What's wrong?" Have you seen death in your bed? In your house? Where's your fucking decency? And then I'm asked fucking questions. What's... wrong? You suck my dick. That's what's wrong. And you, you fucking call me "lady"? Shame on you. Shame on you. Shame on both of you.

Requiem for a Dream
I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right. What have I got Harry, hm? Why should I even make the bed, or wash the dishes? I do them, but why should I? I'm alone. Your father's gone, you're gone. I got no one to care for. What have I got, Harry? I'm lonely. I'm old.

Snatch
Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off.

Star Wars Episode IV

Darth Vader: I'll find your lack of faith disturbing!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
noch drei aus Rambo III, die unverständlicherweise übergangen wurden ;D

Freiheitskämpfer: Gott muss lieben verrückte Leute..
Rambo:Warum?
Freiheitskämpfer: Er machen so viele davon

Russe: Was glaub er wer er ist.. GOTT?
Trautman: Nein, Gott kennt Gnade - er nicht

Trautman: Was sollen wir tun John?
Rambo: Umzingeln läuft wohl nicht

" Ich liebe es, wenn ein Plan funktioniert"

Muss ich sagen von welcher Serie das ist? - NEIN ;D

"Ich liebe den Duft von Napalm am Morgen"

*suspect*

"Ich finde Leute die in Metaphern sprechen, können mir den Schritt shampoonieren." ;D

"Ich will nicht das Sie hier herumlungern und unsere Bürger anmachen Lebowski. Ich stehe nicht auf ihren Drecksnamen, ich kann ihre Drecksfresse nicht leiden, ich kann ihr Drecksbenehmen nicht leiden und ich kann Sie nicht leiden, Sie dreckiger Wichser.
Habe ich mich klar ausgedrückt?

Tut mir leid,hab gerade nicht zugehört.....*lol*

und natürlich..Who loves ya, baby? (Einsatz in Manhatten)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten