Jobs / Praktika

WizardSE

Grand Admiral Special
Renomée
Standort
Hannover
Sehr geehrte Gäste,

mich interessiert, was VIA in Sachen Praktikumsplätze zu bieten hat.
Speziell meine ich hierbei den Sektor PR/Marketing/Unternehmenskommunikation sowie den Bereich der interkulturellen Kommunikation.

Für eine ausführliche Antwort mit eventuellen Möglichkeiten bin ich dankbar.

MfG

Martin.

Original geschrieben von WizardSE
Sehr geehrte Gäste,

mich interessiert, was VIA in Sachen Praktikumsplätze zu bieten hat.
Speziell meine ich hierbei den Sektor PR/Marketing/Unternehmenskommunikation sowie den Bereich der interkulturellen Kommunikation.

Für eine ausführliche Antwort mit eventuellen Möglichkeiten bin ich dankbar.

MfG

Martin.

Please send your CV and the cover letter to mkt@via-tech.de (Marketing Department) and hr@via-tech.de (HR Department). If you are looking for a trainee work in Taipei, email to mkt@via.com.tw.

Michal Lisiecki

Original geschrieben von Michal Lisiecki
Please send your CV and the cover letter to mkt@via-tech.de (Marketing Department) and hr@via-tech.de (HR Department). If you are looking for a trainee work in Taipei, email to mkt@via.com.tw.

Michal Lisiecki

Thank you Mr. Lisiecki. But my question was a general one - i study media and communication-science, intercultural economy communications(IWK) and politics. In IWK i have to do a traineeship in consulting or marketing or public relations. Therefore i ask you, what VIA has to offer in this direction. Important is: Location? Salary for a traineeship?´etc

Thanks for answering,

Martin.

Original geschrieben von WizardSE
Thank you Mr. Lisiecki. But my question was a general one - i study media and communication-science, intercultural economy communications(IWK) and politics. In IWK i have to do a traineeship in consulting or marketing or public relations. Therefore i ask you, what VIA has to offer in this direction. Important is: Location? Salary for a traineeship?´etc

Thanks for answering,

Martin.

We are always looking for enthusiastic people for our marketing teams, both in the Taiwan based International Marketing team, as well as in the European Office in Troisdorf (near Bonn/Koeln)! We guarantee a lot of work, but also a lot of fun.

Michal

P.S. I hope you understand that the salary is not a thing to be discussed on the public forum...

Original geschrieben von Michal Lisiecki
We are always looking for enthusiastic people for our marketing teams, both in the Taiwan based International Marketing team, as well as in the European Office in Troisdorf (near Bonn/Koeln)! We guarantee a lot of work, but also a lot of fun.

Michal

P.S. I hope you understand that the salary is not a thing to be discussed on the public forum...

Okay, so there are possibilities. I dont want to know how much the salary is, only whether there is a salary for traineeships or not? ;)

Martin

Okay, you have a PM. Btw.. is there any "support" from via if a german student is making a traineeship in taipeh?

MfG

Zurück
Oben Unten