Neues Etappenziel/Welcome, SkzDaLimit-Guests

JensusUT

Lt. Commander
Renomée
Hi Boardies,
Nachdem unser Kontakt zu den Mitcrunchern von SkzDaLimit.com durch Pipin und Frank geknüpft wurde und ja auch diverse Postings von uns durch deren Board gehen http://www.skzdalimit.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000050.html, habe ich die netten Kerle zu einem kleinen Plausch bei uns eingeladen 8)
Schließlich stehen sie schon auf Platz 199 der Top200-Liste

Welcone at Planet 3DNow!
Hopefully enough of us are speaking good enough english for a nice thread (better than my one :) )
Dave S. wrote:
Wave 2 Team Pichard as U pass them please (LOL hehe) there the ones we're aiming 4 Cheers mate - later

Ok, crunchers, i´ll think the way is clear...Picard is our new target ;)
181) Picard 103362 122.660 years 10hr 23 min

Greetings,

Jensus

Jensus thanks for the invite:) greetings from SkzDaLimit.com SETI Search Group

First let me apologies for not posting in German (looking for a translator):o – my complements to U as your English is much better than me German:)

As U may or may not know we have been having a talk on http://www.skzdalimit.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000050.html board as we’re close to each other in the top 200 (we just broke into it today 199 place)

One of our targets is Picard, we’re closing in on them (but not as fast as U!) & sooner or later we will catch them;)
I have read your press release this is good for your group (more members;)) it can also only help SETI@Home, finding “ET” & the science is the winner!!

I have to say at the moment all my PC’s are Intel :( but when a dual AMD comes out I will be giving it a go, & then we will start to catch U up;) – we also have a Genome@Home Team, U can find it here  http://www.skzdalimit.com/genome-at-home/ please pop-a-long your all very welcome.

Thanks again & please pop over to our board again your most welcome.

Enjoy & all the best for the race to the top 100!!

Dave.
SkzDaLimit.com SETI Search Group

:)

hello,
Diese Stelle ist ganz kühl.  zu schlechte mein Deutscher ist schrecklich!  Ich habe in Deutschland drei Jahre lang gewohnt, und kann es schönen guten lesen.  Mein Sprechen ist grauenhaft.  Maschineschreiben ist schlechter!

auf wiedersehen,
Ivan
skzdalimit member

:) Hi Dave, Hi Ivan!  :)
Great that you find the way to our Forum!!
And Ivan...I understand everything you want to say ;) But most of our members are speaking (or reading) english, so there´s no prob to talk in this way...

Hi guys,

Great to have you "on board". It's always nice to see some communication between the teams. In fact it heats up the competition a lot (same as Matroxusers vs. Team Anandtech).

The english language should be no matter for about 80% of us. First, most of us have to learn it in school(usually 5 years). 2nd, our languages are very similar. You probably know were the english people in UK originate from... Dit warn de "Angeln and the Sachsen"  ;D.

Ok, have to eat somethin now.

Thomas@Alpha Centauri (Rang 2 @Planet3dNow)

PS: If you would use AMD Prozessors, you even would be able to surpass us ;D.(Ok, most of Alpha Centauris PC's are Intel boxes, but that doesn't matter as long as they are working for an AMD Fan site :D )

Ser Gut!  English it is!  Do any of you live near Kaiserslautern?  I lived in Baumholder with the us army for 4 years.  I loved it, but hated the army.  As for using AMD processors, that won't happen anytime soon.  (I don't have the money to  buy new anything and I use whatever I can ;D )

Ivan

Hi!
I live near Kaiserslautern! Do you know Enkenbach? It´s about 8 miles from KL (or K-Town ;D). I´m quite surprised to meet people from KL here :D.

cu
Geforce 2 GTS

I am not sure where Enkenbach is at.  I probably had a beer there 8)  It is good that you are outproducing us for the moment.  3DNow is making a path for us to follow and gain speed to overtake some of the other teams.

Ivan

Thanks for the warm welcome:)

Hi guys how you doing? I see you are going really good over the 100,000 WELL DONE :) from everybody @SkzDaLimit.com SETI Search Group, keep going I’m sure you will catch Picard soon.

As Ivan said thanks for clearing us a path it will make it easer for us to keep an eye on you ;) One question, is the dual AMD released in Germany yet? Thinking about getting one don’t know what you know/think about it?

Keep crunching and catch you later:)

Dave S SkzDaLimit.com SETI Search Group

Hi,
the Dual AMD boards are don't released yet. I don't know when they are coming out. I believe that they will released in second quarter.

Hi, SkzDaLimit's ;D
It's nice too see that Member of an other Team meets us! :D But, i dont think that they pass us in near Future (I hope you understand that, my English is bad, reading is OK - wroting = :( )

Gothic

@gothic

thats my great problem to. reading is ok but my writing is bad. *lol*

im very lucky too to see somone from an different team here. and im very surprised about you ivan. your german is not so bad as you think. i know people from other countries who lived for a long time in germany, but they cant speak or write a complete sentence that i can understand at all!

good luck for your team in the future!

Hi SkzDaLimit Crunchers,

I'm German, and even for me is it a problem to understand my German sentences, sometimes ;D

@ Ivan
Are u sure, that u are not Russian (because of your Name) ??? ;)

@darius
what a mass!!! you cant understand your own sentences, i think thats because you are often very drunken! am i right? ;D ;)

lol...

No we might not catch you soon but we are growing:) [so look out hehe]

Yes it is good we can all talk like this and all united in a common cores (SETI) and while your PC is doing WU’s you can have a beer or six!!

Look here to see how fast the P4 is http://www.teamlambchop.com/bench/303results.htm sorry I know you all AMD dudes 4h36m for a Thunderbird is not bad!!

time to say something :)

i just want to send greets to you and all others outside from germany. especely to spain!!!

Viva espana!!!

Adios muchachos!

Thats all folks, by!

Hi @SkzDaLimit

welcome here at our nice team. I find it very nice, to here and talk to other teams. you`re very welcome here.

@dave s   beer is every time very good. I`d like to say, that we have in germany the best beer all over the world.  ;D  ;D

Talk to you later

greetings

Marc

PS: I`m sorry for my bad english. I hope you can understand a little bit.

@Dave S
(...)
and while your PC is doing WU’s you can have a beer or six!!
Yes,you're right ! While you are waiting for a WU to complete you can have :
- One beer if you have a AMD - or
- Six beers if you have a Pentium 4 !! ;D ;D
Look here to see how fast the P4 is http://www.teamlambchop.com/bench/303results.htm sorry I know you all AMD dudes 4h36m for a Thunderbird is not bad!!
Oh,well... : The Thunderbird isn't bad !! :D ;-)
And if this result is really true : Would you really pay $1.000 more for a cpu that crunches a WU 8 minutes faster ? ???
Please remember price & power - the P4 is not a good deal for everyone !!

@Dave S
Oh,well... : The Thunderbird isn't bad !! :D ;-)
And if this result is really true : Would you really pay $1.000 more for a cpu that crunches a WU 8 minutes faster ? ???

I guess, it is real. My Thunderbird's fastest WU was 4h 53min with a TB@1251MHz. Perhaps, if I ever get my watercooler, there is more or should I say less ;D ?

regards

Commander

Hi guys,
Marc, I understand every word and thank you my friend it is always good to talk and to do SETI together:)

Frank, you are correct it hardly seems worth buying a P4 at the moment it is all about cost v time and the P4 looses all ends up!! But you know Intel they will come up with something?
Beer, beer lovely beer…. hehe only get through 1 or 2 beers (P3 is so quick lol) before I send in another WU LOL:) I have always used Intel but as soon as the dual AMD is out I WILL be getting 1….

Commander, hehe yer your times are very good well done on getting your tbird to 1251Mhz (better than my Intel 1125Mhz 5h 30m), water cooling is the way to go, me too when I can get the money:(

Thanks guys and talk to you all soon
Regards form SkzDaLimit Crunchers.

Congratulation to SkzDaLimit. You have beat the 100.000 WU`s.

Yeeah guys and Women(?) you rock it. Let´s go on, to the next 100.000 wu`s, but please stand behind us  ;D ;D

greetings
Marc

Congratulation to SkzDaLimit. You have beat the 100.000 WU`s.

Yeeah guys and Women(?) you rock it. Let´s go on, to the next 100.000 wu`s, but please stand behind us  ;D ;D

greetings
Marc

Hey man thanx:):)

We just had someone join with over 12000 WU's, so sorry but i think we have passed you now;) (hehe)

Later dudes....
SkzDaLimit Dave S:)

arggh
:o

first i thought it would be a late fools day joke but it's true!!

Watch out we gonna pass you again  ;D

Hey Dave are you from U.K.?

Manchester - Munich 0:1
bounce.gif

Have you guys looked at the stats lately? :o :o :o
Looks like we passed you for a while.  I am sure SkzDaLimit will keep an eye over our shoulder because you guys, and your damn AMD's, will be back!
Ivan

Zurück
Oben Unten