Neues Etappenziel/Welcome, SkzDaLimit-Guests

how could you
twak.gif
... but you got only 13000 WUs in the last 24hrs, we'll catch you within 2 weeks i promise
eviltongue.gif
;) ;D

Dave....that´s fine for your team...but i´ll give you only 2 or 3 weeks, than take a look over your shoulder
spin2.gif
spin2.gif

greetings,
Jensus

@SkzDaLimit.com
welcome in germany!!
Wait for a short time and we will pass you ;D

@fledermaus
the husband of the sister of my girl-friend<--- ;D
(brother-in-law ??) is deployed in Baumholder. He is in the Army too.  

This Comic symbolizes the fight between our two groups:
itschy.gif

Planet3DNow!(the left smilie) vs. SkzDaLimit.com (the right one ;D )

arggh
:o

first i thought it would be a late fools day joke but it's true!!

Watch out we gonna pass you again  ;D

Hey Dave are you from U.K.?

Manchester - Munich 0:1 http://seti.planet3dnow.de/gfx/bounce.gif

hahaha.....

yer i am form the UK and i do support Manchester United:) - but you wait we will win in the "homeland"" (hehehe)(i hope!!!)...;)

Thanx dude, enjoy Dave S.....

how could you http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/twak.gif ... but you got only 13000 WUs in the last 24hrs, we'll catch you within 2 weeks i promise http://www.plauder-smilies.de/eviltongue.gif ;) ;D

Amanheis, Jensus, culix and Georg....

We will see;) hehehe:D i will keep a lookout for you!!!:)but do you do Genome@home? we lead you in this:D
Georg haha yes i like the comic:):) very good!!!

Take it easy (but dont forget the beer!!)later dudes....

cheers and beers form SkzDaLimit Dave S

8)

@culix He would not be anything.  If you and your girlfriend were married, then yes, brother in law.  As for Baumholder I never got a translation of what it means.  I think it means the middle-of-nowhere-good-place-to-put-US-army-soldiers!  Seriously, I loved it in Germany and would love to go back and live for a few more years.  I must finish school though.

And I must find more computer parts to throw some more crunchers together so you have a to work a little bit harder at catching us!

Lots of luck to you guys!
Ivan

I can't get it!!!

What are you doing ???

Why do member of  The Knights Who Say Ni! run away from their team and join SkzDaLimit ???

What are you offering for membership, anything very special? ;)

I can't get it!!!

What are you doing ???

Why do member of  The Knights Who Say Ni! run away from their team and join SkzDaLimit ???

What are you offering for membership, anything very special? ;)

hehe :) well come along, join & then we will let you in on the secret!!! ;)

Dave S of SkzDaLimit (sorry to see my Germans friends so far behind ;) )

Cheeres and Beers...

Not that far behind. We are aware of your "Special Recrutment" :D. But be sure that we are overloading every weapon we have know.

Hmm...suddenly I remember a game called "Blown Away";D

Thomas@AlphaCentauri

Not that far behind. We are aware of your "Special Recrutment" :D. But be sure that we are overloading every weapon we have know.

Hmm...suddenly I remember a game called "Blown Away";D

Thomas@AlphaCentauri

HiYa:)
hehehe only kidding but we are upto 148000ish now so it might take longer to catch us;)

We will be defending our lead so bring on them BIG guns.... lets see what ya got ;)

Yer i played "Blown Away" but more of a Wing Commander/Elite man myself!!

Later dudes - Dave S :D

Zurück
Oben Unten