• In dieser Sektion des Forums werden Pressemitteilungen der Hersteller 1:1 veröffentlicht. Planet 3DNow! übernimmt weder für die Richtigkeit der Angaben noch für die Art der Formulierung jedwede Verantwortung. Oft sind Pressemitteilungen mit typischen Marketing-Floskeln wie "einer der bedeutendsten Herstellern von XY" versetzt. Diese Aussagen sind subjektiv und geben nicht notwendigerweise die Meinung der auf Planet 3DNow! schreibenden Autoren wieder.

TYAN Shows Embedded Server Motherboards to Scale IoT Analytics for Network Edge at Embedded World 2020

Pressemitteilung

Hinweis: Dieser Inhalt ist eine Pressemitteilung des Herstellers. Planet 3DNow! prüft weder die Richtigkeit der Angaben noch die Art der Formulierung. Pressemitteilungen können subjektiv sein und geben nicht notwendigerweise die Meinung der auf Planet 3DNow! schreibenden Autoren wieder.
TYAN’s Tempest EX motherboards to address data analytics in mixed-criticality environments with compact size, scalability, and ease of deployment

Nuremberg, Germany – Embedded World 2020 – February 25, 2020 –TYAN®, an industry-leading server platform design manufacturer and a subsidiary of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation, is exhibiting their latest embedded motherboards optimized for the intelligent edge to service a wide range of vertical markets including security, industrial automation, communication and networking at Embedded World 2020 from February 25th~27th, booth 2-311in Nuremberg, Germany.

“Based on the Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processor and 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 series processor, TYAN’s embedded motherboards demonstrate how standard-based platforms powered by robust processors efficiently meet the demands of data analytics at the IoT edge,” said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit. Hsu added, “With key features including compact form factors, a wide range of operating temperatures, and long product supply lifetime, our Tempest EX motherboards are the ideal choice to build up edge systems that can bridge compute, storage, and networking resources.”

TYAN’s embedded products provide 7-year supply lifecycle, wide operating temperature range of 0-55°C and optional EMC Class B certification on selected boards, which are highly required for most embedded IoT applications. The Tempest EX S5550-EX is equipped with up to four 1000Base-T LAN ports, three standard PCIe slots, eight SATA 6G ports, HD audio and display port interfaces in Micro-ATX form factor; the Tempest EX S5552-EX supports four 1000Base-T LAN ports, 8-port SAS 12G controller, four standard PCIe and an optional 32-bit legacy PCI slot in ATX form factor. Both S5550-EX and S5552-EX boards are well suited for industrial automation server applications. The Tempest EX S5555-EX with two display ports, one DVI-D port, and 7.1 channel high definition audio in Micro-ATX form factor is ideal for embedded workstation applications.

The Tempest EX S5557 features two 1000Base-T LAN ports, 12V DC power input and two display ports in Thin Mini-ITX form factor. The ultra-slim embedded motherboard is a perfect fit for IoT appliance deployment. Moreover, the Thunder CX GX38-B5550 is a 1U single-socket Intel Xeon E-2200 processor-based compact server with shallow chassis for IoT and edge computing. Featuring up 4 DDR4 DIMM slots, up to 4 onboard GbE LAN ports, 1 PCIe x8 slot and two 3.5" internal SATA 6G drive bays within a 15” deep chassis, Thunder CX GX38-B5550 makes it a top choice for datacenters with space constraints.

TYAN Product Exhibits @ Embedded World 2020

- Tempest EX S5550-EX: Single-socket Intel Xeon E-2200 processor or 9th Generation Intel Core i3 processor-based server board in Micro-ATX (9.6" x 9.6") form factor with 7-year longevity supply and wide-range operating temperature for embedded and IoT applications
- Tempest EX S5552-EX: Single-socket Intel Xeon E-2200 processor or 9th Generation Intel Core i3 processor-based server board in ATX (12" x 9.6") form factor with 7-year longevity supply, wide-range operating temperature and EMC class B compliant for embedded and IoT applications
- Tempest EX S5555-EX: 9th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 series processor-based workstation board in Micro-ATX (9.6" x 9.6") form factor with 7-year longevity supply, wide-range operating temperature and EMC class B compliant for embedded workstation and IoT applications
- Tempest CX S5550:Single-socket Intel Xeon E-2200 processor or 9th Generation Intel Core i3 processor-based server board in Micro-ATX (9.6" x 9.6") form factor for entry server applications
- Tempest CX S5552: Single-socket Intel Xeon E-2200 processoror 9th Generation Intel Core i3 processor-based server board in ATX (12" x 9.6") form factor for server storage applications
- Tempest EX S5555-HE: Single-socket Intel Xeon E-2200 processor-based workstation board in Micro-ATX (9.6" x 9.6") form factor for embedded workstation and IoT applications
- Tempest EX S5557: 9th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 series processor-based ultra-slim motherboard in Thin Mini-ITX (6.7” x 6.7”) form factor for IoT appliance deployment
- Thunder CX GX38-B5550: 1U single-socket Intel Xeon E-2200 processor-based server platform with support for up to 4 DDR4 DIMM slots and two 3.5" internal SATA 6Gb/s drives

# # # #
Intel, Xeon and Core are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.

About TYAN
TYAN, as a leading server brand of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation under the MiTAC Group (TSE:3706), designs, manufactures and markets advanced x86 and x86-64 server/workstation board technology, platforms and server solution products. Its products are sold to OEMs, VARs, System Integrators and Resellers worldwide for a wide range of applications. TYAN enables its customers to be technology leaders by providing scalable, highly-integrated, and reliable products for a wide range of applications such as server appliances and solutions for HPC, hyper-scale/data center, server storage and security appliance markets. For more information, visit MiTAC’s website at http://www.mic-holdings.com or TYAN’s website at http://www.tyan.com

Zurück
Oben Unten