VIA für Handhelds

huha

Cadet
Renomée
Hallo,

Gibt es irgendwelche Pläne, die MINI-ITX-Mainboards in ihrer Funktion zu reduzieren und auf eine Größe zu bringen, daß sie in Handhelds eingesetzt werden können bzw. gibt es Pläne, VIA-Technik in Handhelds einnzusetzen?

Danke,

-huha

Original geschrieben von huha
Hallo,

Gibt es irgendwelche Pläne, die MINI-ITX-Mainboards in ihrer Funktion zu reduzieren und auf eine Größe zu bringen, daß sie in Handhelds eingesetzt werden können bzw. gibt es Pläne, VIA-Technik in Handhelds einnzusetzen?

Danke,

-huha

Huha,

I will take this in English if you don't mind. As far I as know there's a plan before to decrease the size of the EPIA MB but don't have any idea if this will be release into the market and don't have any idea up to how small is it.

VIA in handheld, just wait..... Thanks

Do you know how this decreasing will be accomplished? Will you be removing components or how can you make such a small mainboard even smaller?

-huha

Do you know how this decreasing will be accomplished? Will you be removing components or how can you make such a small mainboard even smaller?

-huha

Huha,

From our current VIAVPSD Roadmap, this is not listed that's why I don't know if this plan will be release into the market or not.

Okay, so I'm just interested how one could reduce the size of the already small EPIA mainboard.

-huha

We are working on different types of CPU packaging - one of them beeing Mark CoreFusion. However, there are other options as well. Expect some announcment soon...

Michal Lisiecki

Okay, so I'm just interested how one could reduce the size of the already small EPIA mainboard.

-huha

Zurück
Oben Unten