Aktueller Inhalt von Michal Lisiecki

1. Michal Lisiecki

Thanks very much

Hello again Everyone: hope you have all enjoyed the VIA-S3-evening, and I can assure you that we - in Germany, Ireland and US - did enjoy talking with you. Shall you have any further questions to VIA, please direct them to support@via-tech.de and mkt@via-tech.de. Best regards and see...
  2. Michal Lisiecki

A64 Chipsatz mit fixem PCI/AGP Takt

As each of our AMD64 chipsets, K8T800Pro can work with Athlon 64, Athlon FX and Opteron. Since K8T800Pro features 1GHz HT bus, I would have described as beeing optimized for new 939-pin AMD processors and 1GHz HT 754-pin processors. Michal
  3. Michal Lisiecki

Kentron QDR

VIA - beeing a strong deisgn and engineering company - is looking into the whole range of technologies. However I am not aware of any direct plans for X-DR at this point. Michal
  4. Michal Lisiecki

in zukunft Single chip oder NB/Southbridge?

Bokill: I could not put it better myself! Michal
  5. Michal Lisiecki

Jobs / Praktika

As the general rule - yes. Michal
  6. Michal Lisiecki

Treiber fuer 64bittiges XP?

Frankly speaking we can not give a definite answer at the moment. Could you drop an email to mkt@via-tech.de? We will respond to you by email personally. Michal
  7. Michal Lisiecki

Kentron QDR

Bokill, We are still looking into QBM (Quad Band Memory) and might bring it to the market, if there is such a need. A lot on how we are going to progess on QBM depends on DDR2 adoption and performance benefits. Stay tuned... Michal
  8. Michal Lisiecki

Jobs / Praktika

We are always looking for enthusiastic people for our marketing teams, both in the Taiwan based International Marketing team, as well as in the European Office in Troisdorf (near Bonn/Koeln)! We guarantee a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. Michal P.S. I hope you understand that the...
  9. Michal Lisiecki

in zukunft Single chip oder NB/Southbridge?

Hi All, just to add my two words to this discussion. First of all of our latest NB and SB are linked with V-Link (8x, Ultra). This gives additional design flexibility. Once mainboard vendor designs the SouthBridge area, they can almost "copy-and-paste" this solution across processor...
  10. Michal Lisiecki

64 Bit Via CPUs

Bokill, I am not aware of it. There was no announcement from VIA regarding the licence with AMD. Michal
  11. Michal Lisiecki

Teams & Arbeitsgruppen & Entwicklungsgeschichte VIA-CPUs

Our very brief "official" history is here: http://www.via-tech.de/milestones.htm - in German http://www.via.com.tw/en/company/Milestones.jsp - in English Actually, there was a very comprehensive set of articles on VIA published on Sudhian.com: http://www.sudhian.com/showdocs.cfm?aid=193...
  12. Michal Lisiecki

Jobs / Praktika

Please send your CV and the cover letter to mkt@via-tech.de (Marketing Department) and hr@via-tech.de (HR Department). If you are looking for a trainee work in Taipei, email to mkt@via.com.tw. Michal Lisiecki
  13. Michal Lisiecki

VIA Merchandizing?

As long as they are printed within "VIA Logo Guidelines" - you are most welcome. We might even wear them and drink cofee from them. :-/ ;) Sincerely yours, Marketing Department
  14. Michal Lisiecki

PCI Express Geschwindigkeiten

mtb][sledgehammer: PCI Express 16x is 4GB/s bi-directional. Full duplex, then. 1x PCI Express card can be fitted into 1x, 2x, 4x or any bigger slot. It is not possible the other way. The sizes of slots have physical difference. Also, 2x card can fit into 2x, 4x or any bigger slot. Michal
  15. Michal Lisiecki

KT880

According to the best of my knowledge the chipset is ready. There are some boards already sampling: enough to see: http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/chipsets/display/via-kt880.html I am not aware of any delay from the chipset side. I rather expect that mainboard vendors were still considering...
Zurück
Oben Unten