Aktueller Inhalt von Hans de Vries

1. H

Bulldozer rollt an....

It seems that Intel designed this Excel Big Number Crunch test program with macros to use instructions not available on AMD processors before Bulldozer (SSE4?) If you have the time to figure out how Intel managed to skew the results so much you could start to Google for: "Intel provided the...
  2. H

Spekulationsthread: Was kommt 2011+

Thanks! The whole idea (in my opinion) behind these FMA's is that they want to improve Floating Point IPC even while going to a speed racer design. So the latency in cycles has to grow because of the higher clockspeed from 4 to 6 but the ability to fuse multiply and adds would reduces the...
  3. H

Intel Sandy Bridge

OK, man kann die 44 sekunden im 720p Video erkennen. Der score ist dan eher 19641, die 7 und die 9 sind sehr schwer zu unterscheiden im Video. http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/2779/intel_core_i7_975_3_33ghz_processor_tested/index6.html Grüße, Hans
  4. H

Intel Sandy Bridge

Von der video mit 720p: Maxon Cinebench 10 (64 bit) System XXXX: time: 71s, score 11361 Sandy Bridge: time: 52s, score 17641 Grüße, Hans . EDIT : . Der SB hier ist genau so schnell wie ein Core i7 940 mit 2.93 GHz http://www.legitreviews.com/article/986/8/ Grüße, Hans
  5. H

News AMD Phenom II X6 Six-Core Prozessor wird knapp

httx://wwx.electronics-eetimes.com/en/globalfoundries-to-spend-363-billion-on-expansion.html?cmp_id=7&news_id=222902177&vID=44 (change x to w to follow link) Grüße, Hans
  6. H

Intel Sandy Bridge

Richtig. Mit der bessere auflosung ist es zu sehn das der GPU/IF vollig gleich ist an der vier CPU interfaces. Grüßen, Hans
  7. H

Intel Sandy Bridge

Mal probieren ob das geht: httx://lh6.ggpht.com/_zp7uCOVms-w/SluHAjkwCqI/AAAAAAAAApQ/2WatRyr-8jA/Final%20-%20Compressed.jpg (oder mit %20 --> " ") httx://lh6.ggpht.com/_zp7uCOVms-w/SluHAjkwCqI/AAAAAAAAApQ/2WatRyr-8jA/Final - Compressed.jpg OK :) Die fünfte ringbus interface ist...
  8. H

Intel Sandy Bridge

The GPU uses 2MB of the 8MB L3 on Sandy Bridge's die. There are 5 identical interfaces to the L3 ring-bus visible. They all look like the logic part between the two halves of the L3 cache associated with each core. The 5th ringbus interface is located between the GPU and the L3 cache...
Zurück
Oben Unten