Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder ein alternativer Browser verwenden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder ein alternativer Browser verwenden.
Changes from 1.9.20 to 188.8.131.52:Updates:
- Updated MediaInfo DLL to version 22.03
- Added option to keep player controls visiable on current monitor when showing fullscreen video on another monitor
Options > Advanced > FullscreenSeparateControls
Options > Playback > Fullscreen > Fullscreen Monitor
- AB Repeat markers are now saved in file history (when remember position is enabled)
- Improved positioning of PGS subtitles
- Setting volume through command line now also unmutes
- Reverted change in previous version that would reset remembered file position after reaching 95% of duration
- Fixed issue that could give low resolution subtitle when using fullscreen exclusive mode in MPCVR
- Fixed issue that could give low resolution subtitle when switching from PGS to a text-based subtitle type
- Fixed issue with VMR9 renderer where external subtitles would not adjust to playback rate changes
- A few other minor fixes
Changes from 1.9.19 to 1.9.20:Updates:
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.76.1
- Rewritten code that deals with file history. It works better with multiple instances now.
- Remembered file position now resets to 0 when playback has reached 95% of file duration when closing the player. We assume that end credits have been reached in that case.
- Remembered file position also resets to 0 when pressing stop button. So close player directly or open other file without pressing stop if you wish to resume later.
- The uninstaller now unregisters file associations
- The last used QuickOpen and SaveImage paths are now remembered individually
- Added support for extended locale names in subtitles menu
- Decimal values are now possible for subtitle font spacing and border width/shadow settings
- Now supports loading chapter metadata from .xchp file. Use text file (UTF-8 encoding). Each line is a chapter defined as HH:MM:SS,ddd timecode, optionally followed by a space and chapter name.
- Fixed issue where PGS subtitles could be partially rendered outside of visible area
- Fixed regression with reading CDText metadata
- Fixed regression regarding auto-hide of toolbar in case of two monitors with vertical placement
- Workaround for Windows 11 bug where the options dialog was not rendered properly for RTL languages
- Workaround for Windows 10/11 bug where subtitle download dialog could become visible when using taskbar window peek
- Several other small bugs
Changes from 1.9.18 to 1.9.19:Updates:
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.76-2-g642bf
- Windows Vista is no longer supported.
- Added hotkeys to adjust font scale of text based subtitles. Defaults are set to: Ctrl+Add/Substract
- Added hotkeys to move subtitles vertically. Defaults are set to: Ctrl+Shift+Add/Substract
- Added hotkeys to zoom in/out the player window in 32px increments. Unset by default.
- Added BT.2020 support to the RGB color correction of subtitles. This is used if signaled by the subtitle script or video renderer.
- Added advanced option to not open the recording panel automatically when opening a capture device.
- The internal splitter now supports a few more audio and video formats.
- Increased web interface video preview update frequency
- Fixed issue with framestepping that could give lagging behavior with madvr.
- Fixed subtitle issue where opaque border style could be draw even when both border and shadow were zero.
- Fixed subtitle issue with handling of no-break space character.
- Fixed issue with saving the playlist if it contained certain Unicode characters
- A few other small fixes and internal optimizations
Changes from 1.9.17 to 1.9.18:Updates:
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.75.1-19-g80347
- The seekbar thumb now follows the mouse pointer when dragging and only jumps to final seek position after the drag ends. Previously it would jump to the actual (keyframe) seek points during the drag. This could give a jumpy experience for files with large keyframe gaps or short durations.
- Lowered minimum value for seekbar preview size option from 10% to 5% of screen width.
- Added advanced option to disable/adjust the reload after long pause behavior.
- Seekbar preview is now always disabled when playing from optical media.
- Fixed issue with parsing subtitles that have wrong line endings (CR only).
- Fixed issue where an online subtitle file wasn't parsed completely due to a filesize limitation in the code.
- A few other small fixes and internal optimizations.
Changes from 1.9.16 to 1.9.17:Updates:
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.75.1-10-g75744
- Added support for System Media Transport Controls in Windows 8.1/10/11. This displays playback controls for the player when adjusting volume in Windows. You can enable this functionality through: Options > Advanced > UseSMTC
- Some improvements to SaneAR Audio Renderer: It now automatically falls back to shared mode when exclusive mode is enabled but unsupported. Exclusive mode option no longer needs to be enabled for bitstreaming, instead it is used implicitly when bitstreaming.
- Generating a thumbnail sheet is now faster. It now seeks to keyframes as much as possible.
- Added an advanced option to disable automatic pause when locking the screen in Windows.
- You can now use "off" as a value in the subtitle track preference setting. It may follow language codes that you do prefer to use. In that case it will disable subtitles only if no preceding language code has matched.
- Some visual improvements to playlist numbering and title editing.
- Some improvements for subtitle selection and language name display for the rare situation where a language does not have a LCID.
- Some optimizations to the filter graph builder. This should speed up file loading in some situations.
- The player now reloads the video file when resumed after hibernate or very long pause (> 30 min). This is done as a workaround for driver bugs. It will remember playback position and track selection.
- DVB improvement: It now stores the symbol rate for scanned channels.
- Added support for wildcards in filenames in M3U playlists.
- Fixed subtitles being early by a few frames with VMR9 renderer.
- Fixed a subtitle parsing issue for files that contained 4-byte UTF-8 characters (such as emojis). Those are handled properly now.
- Fixed an issue with drag&drop of a folder onto the playlist window.
- Several other small fixes
Changes from 1.9.15 to 1.9.16:Updates:
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.75.1-4-gfaff6
- Updated MediaInfo DLL to v21.09
- Added advanced option to specify location of Youtube-DL executable.
- Added support for yt-dlp.exe (fork of Youtube-DL).
- Added advanced option to display video fourcc and resolution in status bar.
- Added advanced option to display A-B repeat marker values in status bar.
- When saving a favorite you can now also store the AB-repeat markers
- Adjusting subtitle delay now also works with the external VSFilter/XySubFilter subtitle renderers.
- Enabled processing of play/pause command when no media is loaded, but playlist is not empty. This now also allows resuming playback by pressing spacebar or clicking on the video area.
- Clicking mouse middle button on the systray icon now toggles play/pause.
- When the global after playback event is set to "play next file in folder", the player will now close the current file when no next file is available. This allow the screensaver to activate.
- Added a second WASAPI based internal audio renderer. The existing internal renderer has been renamed to SaneAR (its original name). Don't ask what the difference is between the two. There is little difference in behavior and functionality.
- Fix for running DVB scan not working in stopped state.
- Several other small fixes.
Changes from 1.9.14 to 1.9.15:Changes/additions/improvements:
- Seekbar video preview now supports video rotation.
- Manual subtitle search now also works for online streams.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a long delay when opening the File menu with certain optical drives.
- Fixed an issue in the audio stream switcher that could result in a player hang on seek or track change. This happened only when an external audio track was loaded, in combination with the internal audio renderer and madVR.
- Fixed parsing of subtitle files that contain a duplicate UTF BOM in their file header.
- A few other small fixes.
Overview of featuresA lot of people seem to be unaware of some of the awesome features that have been added to MPC-HC in the past years. Here is a list of useful options and features that everyone should know about:
- Dark interface
Menu > View > Dark Theme
When using dark theme it is also possible to change the height of the seekbar and size of the toolbar buttons.
Options > Advanced
- Video preview on the seekbar
Options > Tweaks > Show preview on seek bar
- Adjust playback speed
Menu > Play > Playback rate
The buttons in the player that control playback rate take a 2x step by default. This can be customized to smaller values (like 10%):
Options > Playback > Speed step
Adjusting playback speed works best with the internal audio renderer. This also has automatic pitch correction.
Options > Playback > Output > Audio Renderer
- MPC-HC can remember playback position, so you can resume from that point later
Options > Player > History
- You can quickly seek through a video with Ctrl + Mouse Scrollwheel.
- You can jump to next/previous file in a folder by pressing PageUp/PageDown.
- You can perform automatic actions at end of file. For example to go to next file or close player.
Options > Playback > After Playback (permanent setting)
Menu > Play > After Playback (for current file only)
- A-B repeat
You can loop a segment of a video. Press [ and ] to set start and stop markers.
- You can rotate/flip/mirror/stretch/zoom the video
Menu > View > Pan&Scan
This is also easily done with hotkeys (see below).
- There are lots of keyboard hotkeys and mouse actions to control the player. They can be customized as well.
Options > Player > Keys
Tip: there is a search box above the table.
- You can stream videos directly from Youtube and many other video websites
Put youtube-dl.exe in the MPC-HC installation folder.
Then you can open website URLs in the player: Menu > File > Open File/URL
You can even download those videos: Menu > File > Save a copy
Tip: to be able to download in best quality with youtube-dl, it is recommended to also put ffmpeg.exe in the MPC-HC folder.
Several configuration options are found here: Options > Advanced
- Play HDR video
This requires using madVR or MPC Video Renderer.
After installation these renderers can be selected here:
Options > Playback > Output
- Ability to search for and download subtitles, either automatically or manually (press D):
Options > Subtitles > Misc
- Besides all these (new) features, there have also been many bugfixes and internal improvements in the player in the past years that give better performance and stability. It also has updated internal codecs. Support was added for CUE sheets, WebVTT subtitles, etc.
Changes from 1.9.13 to 1.9.14:Updates:
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.75.1
- Some optimizations in the filter graph builder. Should give a small reduction in file loading time in some situations.
- Added a small safezone above and below the seekbar where (accidental) mouse clicks/drags are ignored.
- Improved backwards framestep for DVDs. It now seeks back ~500ms to ensure it shows a different frame. The DVD Navigator unfortunately does not offer better accuracy.
- Improved region code handling for DVDs
- Added support for loading external fonts for SSA/ASS subtitles. The player check for "fonts" subfolder in location of video file.
- Fixed regression that broke loading of audio dub through command line parameter
Changes from 1.9.12 to 1.9.13:
- Fixed bug that could result in very low quality subtitles in certain situations. [regression in 1.9.12]
- Fixed video display issue when moving the player to a larger resolution monitor. [regression in 1.9.12]
- Fixed "launch in fullscreen" option not working when D3D fullscreen exclusive mode was enabled.
- Fixed issue where a chosen audio dub was not loaded when opening a video through the File menu.
- Fixed a rare player freeze when manually loading subtitles. Could happen on very old systems if subpicture texture allocation failed.
184.108.40.206 hotfix resolves two regressions that occurred in 1.9.12:
- Low quality subtitles in certain situations
- Video display issue when moving player to a larger resolution monitor