• In dieser Sektion des Forums werden Pressemitteilungen der Hersteller 1:1 veröffentlicht. Planet 3DNow! übernimmt weder für die Richtigkeit der Angaben noch für die Art der Formulierung jedwede Verantwortung. Oft sind Pressemitteilungen mit typischen Marketing-Floskeln wie "einer der bedeutendsten Herstellern von XY" versetzt. Diese Aussagen sind subjektiv und geben nicht notwendigerweise die Meinung der auf Planet 3DNow! schreibenden Autoren wieder.

PR AMD Appoints Phil Guido as Chief Commercial Officer

Press Release - englischsprachige Pressemitteilung

Pressemitteilung

Hinweis: Dieser Inhalt ist eine Pressemitteilung des Herstellers. Planet 3DNow! prüft weder die Richtigkeit der Angaben noch die Art der Formulierung. Pressemitteilungen können subjektiv sein und geben nicht notwendigerweise die Meinung der auf Planet 3DNow! schreibenden Autoren wieder.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced that Executive Vice President and Chief Sales Officer Darren Grasby will transition into a new role as executive vice president, strategic partnerships and that Phil Guido has joined the company as executive vice president and chief commercial officer. Guido will be responsible for leading the AMD worldwide sales organization with a focus on further accelerating adoption of the company’s leadership products with commercial and data center customers.

“I am excited to welcome Phil to our leadership team as we take the next steps in our journey to make AMD the commercial and data center compute partner of choice,” said AMD Chair and CEO, Dr. Lisa Su. “Phil brings extensive enterprise and sales experience that will be incredibly valuable as we focus on deepening our enterprise partnerships and accelerating our growth in the data center, embedded and commercial markets. I also want to thank Darren for his transformational leadership as chief sales officer over the last eight years, and I look forward to leveraging his significant industry experience to lead strategic partnerships in his new role.”

(…)

» Pressemitteilung lesen

Zurück
Oben Unten